Saturday, July 26, 2014

Things I can do while holding a baby:

I even amaze myself sometimes at what one can learn to do while holding a baby.  Here is a list of the things I accomplished just this week alone.  I'm sure I have done more, but these are the ones I recollect from recent days:

1. Go to the bathroom
2. Unload and put away groceries
3. Cook an entire meal (yes, I put the baby down long enough to put things in and pull things out of the oven!)
4. Clean kitchen floor (Woohoo for Swiffer!)
5. Wipe down counter tops (bathroom and kitchen)
6. Pick up toys
7. Put on make-up (sans eyeliner)
8. Make a king sized bed
9. Make a cheese sandwich and cut it into squares (NOT triangles!) for a four year old
10. Dust the living room furniture
11. Fold/Roll towels
12. Sort dirty laundry
13. Change out laundry (washer to dryer, dryer to couch, and hamper to washer~ yes, it takes forever)
14. Send an email
15. Run a bath for a four year old complete with bubbles...then drain the tub and start over because he doesn't want bubbles...(it was one of those days when it wasn't worth the battle~he won that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment