Saturday, July 26, 2014

Impressive Results!

I promise this will be the only time I make a shameless plug for these amazing products!  I have to admit, that even though I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the products for my face, I was skeptical about the results that I would have using them on my stretch marks, especially after twins!

Here is my picture (remember, I JUST HAD TWINS!~also ignore the indention from my pants that runs across my stomach in these pictures!):

















These are the products I'm using: Microdermabrasion paste, Night Renewing Serum, and the AmpMD Roller

Get yours here!
Click Picture for direct link to purchase these products!

What I've noticed so far, after just three uses: My stretch marks aren't as dark (red/pink in color) as they were and they appear smaller.  My skin is getting more taught because of the night renewing serum and by using the microdermabrasion paste, my skin is softer (no dead skin cells hanging around!).  The roller allows the products to penetrate deeper into the skin which means FASTER results that are always guaranteed with Rodan + Fields.

I will be coming back to this post in about a month after more regular use of these products with an updated picture to show improvement.  If you are pregnant (whether a singleton or multiples) I highly suggest you go ahead and invest in these products.  If you have recently had a baby (or babies) this is a must have system and I'd love to see your before and after results!  Anyone who becomes a new Preferred Customer (PC) with me by August 31, 2014 will receive a FREE product from me ($20-$24 value) or be reimbursed for their one time PC perk registration ($19.95).  What does a PC get you ask?  FREE shipping and 10% off of every purchase!  You will also be able to get in on exclusive deals for Rodan + Fields PCs!  It is a win/win!  Want more information about our products or the business?  Visit my website and contact me today! www.ccarlyle.myrandf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment