Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why a Blog?

My name is Cassandra and my supportive and loving husband, Robert and I have been blessed, as we are about to deliver a set of B/G twins!  This was via our third fertility treatment.  We were blessed in 2010 with a son on our second attempt.  (I will create an entry on the blog about the long infertility road to these beautiful babies so stay tuned...)

I decided to start this blog as I lay in bed on strict bed rest awaiting the arrival of our twins, William Blain and Olivia Loren.  I spent countless hours on Pinterest, Google, and in Facebook Mommy support groups searching for information on raising not only twins, but a toddler at the same time.  I was curious about how other moms are doing it.  Then I decided, "Hey, I can chronicle my own experience as I go so that others who may find themselves in my blessed situation have somewhere to turn to."  

So here I am, starting a blog!  I first want to explain how I came up with the name HolyCOW...We have a son, Cameron that will be four 0n April 13th.  Our twins will be here on March 18th via C-Section.  I took their initials and turned them into "COW"; Cameron, Olivia, and William.  Even though William will arrive first (baby A) due to his position, I couldn't resist the cute play on the expression "HOLY COW!" for my mom blog. :)


I look forward to blogging and hearing from each of you.  Thank you for following HolyCOWmomblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment