Sunday, March 16, 2014

Our lives are about to get a lot more crazy!  We love to "clown around" and know that our worlds are about to change in big ways.  Cameron is excited about becoming a big brother, but admits that he still wants two brothers...He has made it clear that he will take care of the brother while mommy takes care of the sister. :)  I think he may change his mind once brother becomes mobile and wants all of his toys!  I also believe that sister will rule the roost around here and will have both daddy and big brothers wrapped around her little finger.  I can't wait to see their personalities emerge over the next year.  Cameron is very mellow and quite independent, so I have a feeling one or both of the twins will give us a run for our money.  Oh, let the fun begin!


1 comment:

  1. What a great and very beautiful idea...I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing! Thank you for including me :)
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete