Monday, August 17, 2015

Team Work

Twins are great at working together.  I have witnessed our twins work together several times in the past few weeks and I think it is great, however, it translates to "double trouble" most of the time.  For example, getting into the bathroom, opening the toilet lid and playing in the water, trouble.  Finding the tupperware and pots/pans cabinet and pulling everything out of it, trouble.  Discovering big brother's crayons and testing them out in the playroom, trouble.  Boosting one another up to reach the T.V., trouble.  It can be sweet too though.  William likes to help Olivia get up into the recliner by giving her a boost and pushing her little booty as she climbs up.  Today, William opened the pantry and got out the raisins.  Olivia helped him pry it open and they helped themselves to a little snack.  This is much cuter than finding the Cheerios all over the kitchen because the box has been dumped upside down.  So there's that.  I actually look forward to seeing what they will try next (I know, I'll be eating my words one day soon!) and how they will discover and problem solve together.







No comments:

Post a Comment