Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Random Ramblings of an Undomesticated Goddess...

Am I the only one that finds it frustrating that my hubby just "spins the bread" to close it rather than using the twist tie that it comes with when he is done making a sandwich?

Why do I hate matching and folding socks?  Why on earth is there ALWAYS one missing? 

Does anyone else watch kids shows and listen to kid songs when the  kids aren't even around?  Why do I put myself through such torture?

Can someone please explain to me why home builders think a 2 foot by 1 foot pantry is sufficient?  A man must have designed my kitchen.  (Okay, so the dimensions may be an under-exaggeration  but seriously?  Why so small?)

Vacuums should be designed to not only collect my hair, but line it up and braid it so that I can make a wig out of the hair I'm losing on a daily basis. 

Is it bad that I can write "Wash Me!" on my house windows?  Speaking of, I need to dust my blinds...ewe. No wonder my  kids have allergies.  EEK!  I think I just saw a dust bunny hop across my living room floor.

Will the pinterest recipe for tile cleaner really work? I've pinned it three times...I guess the floors won't clean themselves in spite of this fact.

How is it that I can spend so much time on Pinterest?  I should be sleeping or cleaning...ooh, that recipe looks yummy.  I wonder if I  have all of the ingredients for this.  Oh never mind, too many steps.  I'll pin it anyway.  I want everyone who follows me to think I'm a great cook.

I'm on my third load of laundry today.  I have at least two more loads to go.  I'm sure I'll have another two loads worth by the end of the day tomorrow.  My clothes get washed more frequently than I do these days.  Is that spit up on my shirt?  It's crusty.  This shirt needs to go in the next load...

How can I expect my four year old to aim if my man-child can't get it right?  LOL! Double Yuck!  I need to throw the bathroom rugs in the wash. 

Bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble guppies...oh crap, I need to change the channel...




<---three loads down!  So many to go! LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment