Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Life Changer?

Complaining on Social Media changed my life! 
If you are reading this right now, you are probably asking yourself, "How can complaining be a good thing?"  Well, I made a post about my twins being ill, again.  Congestion was keeping them both from sleeping, which in turn, kept me from sleeping.  They seemed to go in shifts, so I got very little sleep between soothing babies and wanting to cry and pull my hair out simultaneously.  Several friends read my distress and reached out to me with the same question, "Have you ever considered using essential oils?"  My response was something along the lines of, "I'll try ANYTHING! Please help!"  They were all so patient with me.  One fellow twin mom whipped up some blends in roller bottles for me, another suggested investing in a diffuser.  My cousin mixed up some creams and bath products for me immediately.  These friends saved my life that week and I have never looked back.  I started experimenting with several oils and tried a few different blends.  I can honestly say that the use of any essential oils will have me celebrating you, as they are so much better than medicating our children with drugs! I have nothing bad to say about any brand but I will encourage anyone I talk to with medical/health concerns to try essential oils, as there is an oil for EVERYTHING.  I am leaning new ways to use my oils everyday.

I recently purchased the Premium Starter Kit from Young Living and am now officially obsessed.  I diffuse in the nursery nightly and during nap time.  The twins are sleeping 11-12 hours each night and nap like champions.  My husband attached a roller ball to Stress Away and keeps it on his desk at work.  He regularly uses Peppermint for headaches and I have made the Allergy Trio (Peppermint, Lavender, and Lemon) diluted with Grapeseed Oil for our four year old.  He is no longer taking daily allergy medicine.  Whoa!

Last week, Cameron got attacked by mosquitos while playing outside at his grandparent's house.  His face was so swollen that he was not recognizable.  I put some coconut oil and lavender in my hand and mixed it up in my palms then applied it to his face.  Check this out:

This week alone, I made a bath salt detox, bug spray, diaper cream, and massage lotion.  I already have a long wish list of oils that I'd like to try next!  It won't be long until our medicine cabinet is completely reinvented and is stocked only with oils and homemade remedies using our essential oils.  If you have any favorite recipes, feel free to share in the comments!  How do you use your Everyday Oils? 

Disclaimer: I just signed up to be a distributor for YL, but am not in it to make a million! This was not meant to be a sales pitch, but a testimony. I just want to share my experiences with others and encourage others to try oils with their families.  Plus, it will give me a chance to earn free oils and who doesn't love free? If you would like more information, I'd be happy to help.  I am learning more everyday and would like to help you discover what is best for your family as well.

You may also visit youngliving.com My member number is #2691535  Feel free to email me at carlylecassandra@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment